Job Details :
- Responsible for planning and supervising of all maintenances.
- Making decision on Non-compliance report.
- Report directly to Factory manager.
- Research and develop production line for maximum efficiency.
- Male with age of 22 and above.
- Diploma’s or higher in Engineering fields.
- Knowledge in computerized environment such as PLC and SCADA.
- Able to work under pressure, Analytical skill, Communication skill, Coordination skill, Flexible.
- Minimum 0-2 years experiences of maintenance, engineering in a manufacturing facility and utility.